Welcome ECU to the Fall 2021 semester! It’s an exciting time to be a Pirate!
As the semester really ramps up, sometimes we need a little lift, a spring in our step, a quick break…well, let us help! Check out some of the exciting happenings and how you can get involved inside the virtual pages of our new issue of CoastLines, the newsletter for ECU’s Integrated Coastal Programs.
In this issue:
- Corbett’s Corner – Growth and Excitement on the OBX
- CSI Summer Camps Successfully Return
- Students Reflect on Summer Internships
- Vega Sproul, NCSU Engineering
- Cora McQuaid, ECU Engineering
- Welcome Students – Fall 2021 UNC’s OBX Field Site
- Faculty Highlight – Dr. Teresa Ryan
- Research Highlight – Updates from the Fisheries Ecology Lab
- Fresh Faces – Meet new members of the ICP/CSI Team
- Upcoming Events & Other Announcements
- Semester Experience at the Coast
- New Podcast Alert!
- Meet the Scientist
- And Speaking of YouTube…
Click on the button below to read the newsletter.